Ikigai workshops help individuals and people managers focus on the core questions about creating meaningful lives at work.
Jennifer Shinkai offers these workshops in the following ways:
- Corporate Workshops – ideal for teams, managers and HR Professionals.
- Open courses – follow the Peatix Page or Jennifer Shinkai Coaching on Facebook for announcements
- Integrate your Ikigai Coaching Journey – a 6 month group coaching journey focused on integrating your ikigai into your daily life.
Contact me to find out more about these programmes.
Discover your Ikigai with Points of You®
What makes you leap out of bed in the morning? Or perhaps you hit snooze more times than you’d like to admit?
In this highly interactive workshop, you will explore the 4 main questions of Ikigai using the “unexpected but precise” images and metaphors in the Points of You®️ Faces tool.
“Ikigai” is the Japanese concept for living a life of purpose and the concept has gained prominence globally over the past 5 years. Purpose is one of the drivers of employee engagement and in this taster session, you’ll begin the journey of discovering your Ikigai.
You will gain insight in the connections between the following areas:
- What do you love?
- What are you good at?
- What can you be paid for?
- What does the world need?
It is a chance for some deep introspection and inner research. You’ll spend time thinking about your perfect morning and leave with a bite-sized action plan to start integrating elements of your Ikigai immediately. I look forward to what we will discover together!
VIPs can also sign up for a 60 minute online coaching session to start to find ways to integrate your ikigai through job crafting.