This week on the podcast we have a returning guest, Nicholas Kemp, who we interviewed back in Season 1 Episode 18. Nick Kemp is a podcast host, Japanologist, Ikigai expert, solopreneur, and now author of the wonderful book on ikigai called IKIGAI-KAN: Feel a Life Worth Living.
Join us as we discuss Nick’s journey of writing the book and pick Nick’s brain on all things ikigai!
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What Ikigai-Kan is and how it differs from Ikigai
- How writing the book taught Nick to embrace his limitations
- Nick’s ideas around self-actualisation and self-acceptance and how they relate to being an author
- The importance of celebrating your achievements within yourself first, before waiting for external validation
- What to do when your ikigai is challenged by other people
Prefer to Listen?
Please check out the other episodes, like and subscribe!
Nicholas Kemp is a father, husband, Japanologist, researcher, solopreneur, and author of IKIGAI-KAN: Feel a Life Worth Living. He is the founder and head coach of Ikigai Tribe, a small community of educators, psychologists, coaches, and trainers who serve their personal communities using the ikigai concept.
Links of things mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Nicholas:
IKIGAI-KAN book: https://ikigaikan.com/
Ikigai Tribe website: https://ikigaitribe.com/
Connect with Jennifer
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifershinkai/