For the 20th and final episode of Season One we decided to flip the script a bit. I’ve had multiple people ask me where my interview is, and when can they hear me talk about my Ikigai. Jayne, my wonderful podcast manager and host of the Transformations with Jayne podcast, was one of those people and she volunteered to interview me for the podcast today. So enjoy this final episode of Season One, where I am in the hot seat being asked the questions. Thank you so much for supporting Ikigai with Jennifer Shinkai so far and stay tuned for Season Two!
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Jennifer came to Japan and why she decided to stay on
- When the concept of Ikigai appeared on Jennifer’s radar and why her interest was piqued
- Jennifer’s career path in Japan from English teaching, to recruitment to running her own business
- Jayne and Jennifer discuss the ways we connect with our Ikigai, outside of work
- Jennifer’s advice for people looking to connect with their Ikigai in the new year
Prefer to Listen?
Please check out the other episodes, like and subscribe!
Connect with Jennifer
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifershinkai/
Connect with Jayne
Linked In: Jayne Nakata
Website and Podcast: Podcast | Japan | Transformations with Jayne Nakata