This free online community was created on February 27th, 2020 as a way to support entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners affected by Coronavirus cancellations.
Our aim is to provide connection, accountability and inspired action. It is a community that brings smiles, cheerleaders and new ideas.
What happened in February?
One year on from the birth of the group on February 27th, 2020, we decided on the theme of Fabruary – making the most of what we have and celebrating what we can!
(writing this in mid March should give you an idea that it has been a busy few months for the community and my personal and professional life!
- Over 260 people in the Facebook group . Our doors are always open to new members who need support and community.
- 8 Regular Meetings – Monday Morning Accountability Kick Off, Friday Evening TGIF Week in Review. The bookends of the start and end of the week are powerful motivators.
- 3 Guest Speaker Content Sessions
- Understanding America’s Racial Injustice Through James Baldwin’s Classic “The Fire Next Time” with Sabrina Hassanali
- HOW TO MASTER DIFFICULT EMOTIONS IN LIFE AND BUSINESS? Mira Simic-Yamashita, Psychologist & Therapist
- Why you need a podcast in 2021 and how you can make it happen: Jayne Nakata: PodLaunch with Jayne
- Replays of all of the guest sessions video links at Make March Matter
- 1 Virtual Co-working Session
- Launch of Entreprenipponial Collaboration
We will continue into March 2021!
The theme for next month will be…..
“Make Matters March: Season 2, Episode 1″
Even though we may have binge watched everything on Netflix, we are ready for a new Season of Make March Matters. I bring you Season 2, Episode 1: Make Matters March!
What matters do you want to see march out of the door? What will you deliver and how will you finish up the Japanese fiscal/school year? And of course, our anniversary month -let’s celebrate!
You can follow all our events here
See you over at the Facebook Group
How can you support Make March Matter?
Make March Matter is and will remain a free community. If you are in a position to contribute, I accept payments via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous contributions ranged from ¥10,000 to ¥30,000 or choose an amount of your choice. Entirely optional and gratefully received.
2. Share your knowledge
I’m actively looking for guest speakers to share your expertise, knowledge and offers to the community. You get a great platform to practice your online facilitation and an engaged and interested audience ready to learn from you. Drop me a DM if you might be interested.
3. Grow the community
Invite your friends and partners who might benefit and bring new ideas to the group.
Share the event reviews on your SNS.
4. Shine a light
Write a testimonial on my Facebook Business Page https://www.facebook.com/jennifershinkaicoach/
or LinkedIn Page http://jp.linkedin.com/in/jennifershinkai