This free online community was created on February 27th, 2020 as a way to support entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners affected by Coronavirus cancellations.
Our aim is to provide connection, accountability and inspired action. It is a community that brings smiles, cheerleaders and new ideas.
What happened in December?
- Over 250 people in the Facebook group . Our doors are always open to new members who need support and community.
- 7 Regular Meetings – Monday Morning Accountability Kick Off, Friday Evening TGIF Week in Review. The bookends of the start and end of the week are powerful motivators. Thanks to Jayne Nakata at Transformations with Jayne for stepping up as a guest facilitator
- 3 Guest Speaker Content Sessions in our 3 part Sales Series:
- 9 Virtual Co-walking Session hosted by Katheryn Gronauer at Thrive Tokyo and my good self
- 90 Day Unbreakable Vow Review Session – thank you to Catherine O’Connell at Catherine O’Connell Law for kicking this off. She also posted a great personal review of her process here on LinkedIn.
December 18th was our Christmas Party/ TGIF/ Secret Santa and I was flabbergasted and overwhelmed by a beautiful handmade book with messages of thanks and a complete year in review for #MakeMarchMatter. I’m welling up even writing about this as I was so touched by the love and effort that went into compiling this. I feel so lucky that I have been able to gather such a positive and supportive community and make people’s lives a little bit more bearable through this tough situation. I often have a little conflict as I wish that MMM did not need exist but I am so glad that it does! Thank you all for giving me a reason to get out of bed and a place where I can share my wins, my learnings and to ask for help.
We will continue into January and 2021!
The theme for next month will be…..
A landslide winner in an uncontested election, as winter brings rising Covid-19 case numbers across the globe, it seems that the community needs to smile.
Joy can be found in the little things and I encourage you to find and make a joyful moment each day this month – for me I am finding it in fresh flowers, lighting a candle, karaoke at home, daily walks after lunch with my husband WFH and reading with my son.
January Guest Speakers Announcement TBC
You can follow all our events here
See you over at the Facebook Group
How can you support Make March Matter?
Make March Matter is and will remain a free community. If you are in a position to contribute, I accept payments via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous contributions ranged from ¥10,000 to ¥30,000 or choose an amount of your choice. Entirely optional and gratefully received.
2. Share your knowledge
I’m actively looking for guest speakers to share your expertise, knowledge and offers to the community. You get a great platform to practice your online facilitation and an engaged and interested audience ready to learn from you. Drop me a DM if you might be interested.
3. Grow the community
Invite your friends and partners who might benefit and bring new ideas to the group.
Share the event reviews on your SNS.
4. Shine a light
Write a testimonial on my Facebook Business Page https://www.facebook.com/jennifershinkaicoach/
or LinkedIn Page http://jp.linkedin.com/in/jennifershinkai