Make March Matter Part IX: #NoRegretsNovember wraps up
This free online community was created on February 27th, 2020 as a way to support entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners affected by Coronavirus cancellations.
Our aim is to provide connection, accountability and inspired action. It is a community that brings smiles, cheerleaders and new ideas.
What happened in November?
- Almost 240 people in the Facebook group . Our doors are always open to new members who need support and community.
- 9 Regular Meetings – Monday Morning Accountability Kick Off, Friday Evening TGIF Week in Review. The bookends of the start and end of the week are powerful motivators. Thanks to Kristen Quillin at Drawing Meditations and Catherine O’Connell of Catherine O’Connell Law for guest facilitating
- 2 Guest Speaker Content Sessions:
- 1 Virtual Co-walking Session hosted by Kristen Quillin at Drawing Meditations. Strangely no co-working sessions this month
We will continue into December!
The theme for next month will be…..
“Done & Dusted December”
Why? The two Katheryn/ Catherines posted this idea simultaneously so it seemed to resonate with a lot of members
Done & Dusted is very popular in the UK to signify a task is fully completed. No loose ends, everything is tidy and the work is spotless.
- Get Stuff Done! – There is still time to finish projects, complete study goals, launch a service you have been planning. With fewer people travelling overseas this year, you may find more chances to connect with international customers in what used to be a “short month” for decision makers with most things needed to be signed off by about the 18th of December!
- Dusted – A chance also to clean up loose ends. Follow up on errant tasks, leave things in a better condition. Japan has an end of year tradition called “osouji” (大掃除 – literal “Big cleaning” but perhaps deep cleaning in the tradition of spring cleaning is more appropriate). It is a way to purify the house before the new year (as well as preparing for visitors over the New Year holidays!) So what can you deep clean in your business? Clients who only bring trouble? Processes that no longer support you? Services that don’t make sense in a COVID world? What can you let go off as we go into 2021?
Done & Dusted – do share your ideas for what you would like to achieve in the last month of 2020!
December Guest Speakers Announcement
You can follow all our events here
Based on member requests, we have a special series of Sales Focused Guest Speakers in December. Whether you are focused on B2C or B2B sales, you will find this content relevant and useful to grow your business in 2021.
See you over at the Facebook Group
How can you support Make March Matter?
Make March Matter is and will remain a free community. If you are in a position to contribute, I accept payments via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous contributions ranged from ¥10,000 to ¥30,000 or choose an amount of your choice. Entirely optional and gratefully received.
2. Share your knowledge
I’m actively looking for guest speakers to share your expertise, knowledge and offers to the community. You get a great platform to practice your online facilitation and an engaged and interested audience ready to learn from you. Drop me a DM if you might be interested.
3. Grow the community
Invite your friends and partners who might benefit and bring new ideas to the group.
Share the event reviews on your SNS.
4. Shine a light
Write a testimonial on my Facebook Business Page https://www.facebook.com/jennifershinkaicoach/
or LinkedIn Page http://jp.linkedin.com/in/jennifershinkai