Make March Matter Part IV: #justdoitjune is in the bag!
This free online community was created on February 27th as a way to support entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners affected by Coronavirus cancellations.
Our aim is to provide connection, accountability and inspired action.
What happened in June?
- Over 210 people in the Facebook group . Yes, we hit the 200 milestone in the middle of the month. Our doors are always open.
- Many members felt that they were starting to see some uptick in inquiries, changes of customer behaviour and their own mindset. Projects which were just an idea in March have now come to fruition. #justdoitjune was a great theme for me personally to keep things moving.
- 9 Regular Meetings – Monday Morning Accountability Kick Off, Friday Evening TGIF Week in Review The bookends of the start and end of the week are powerful motivators. Thanks to guest facilitator Tanja Bach for stepping in to facilitate one session. We experimented with Google Jamboard as a way to gain accountability and focus on the theme of Just Do It June. It was really powerful as a tool to check in with the jamboard in Week 3 and also in the End of Month review.
- 3 Guest Speaker Content Sessions – “Building your sales funnel on LinkedIn” with Tyron Giuliani, “Fun Facilitation for Engagement” with Hideyuki Yoshioka and “3 (More) Science Based Practices for Connection” with Jennifer Shinkai,
- 12 Virtual Co-working Sessions hosted by member Katheryn Gronauer – These were amazing drivers of a lot of #justdoitjune output!
We will continue into July!
The theme for next month (after another interesting #hashtag debate in the group) will be…..
July is the start of the 2nd half of the year. I know, right? Are we really half way through 2020? Let’s keep the momentum of #justdoitjune as we move into the hot summer months with #jumpstartjuly. What is something that you can apply a little extra focus on? Is there something that you can kick off and complete within Q3 or H2 of 2020?
See you over at the Facebook Group
How can you support Make March Matter?
Make March Matter is and will remain a free community. If you are in a position to contribute, I accept payments via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous contributions ranged from ¥10,000 to ¥30,000 or choose an amount of your choice. Entirely optional and gratefully received.
2. Share your knowledge
I’m actively looking for guest speakers to share your expertise, knowledge and offers to the community. You get a great platform to practice your online facilitation and an engaged and interested audience ready to learn from you. Drop me a DM if you might be interested.
3. Grow the community
Invite your friends and partners who might benefit and bring new ideas to the group.
Share the event reviews on your SNS.
4. Shine a light
Write a testimonial on my Facebook Business Page https://www.facebook.com/jennifershinkaicoach/
or LinkedIn Page http://jp.linkedin.com/in/jennifershinkai